- Assist with the arrangements or help run a stall on the day – A list of stalls will be on the door of Pre-school so please put your name down;
- Provide a raffle prize – If you, a friend or perhaps your employer could donate a prize, please let me know;
- Visit local supermarkets to ask for donations (sweets, bottles, vouchers etc.) – If you are planning to visit any stores, please confirm which ones so we don’t bombard them with requests;
- Put a poster up at a local venue or your place or work to publicise the event;
- Ensure that the sun is shining on the day!
Thursday, 23 May 2013
Letter from the Committee
SPRINGFIELD NEEDS YOU!
Dear Parent or Guardian,
As you will hopefully now be aware, we have set a date for our Summer Fayre (Saturday 22nd June) but as always, we need your help!
If you feel you can help with any or all of the above OR if you have any ideas or feedback you would like to share, please contact Jayne.
We are hoping to make this the biggest and best Fayre to date and really need to raise funds to maintain the high standards at Springfield so anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.
I very much look forward to seeing you all at the Summer Fayre and would like to thank you for your continued support.
Springfield Pre-School Parent Committee